Are you highly motivated, hard-working, and seeking to join a growth-focused environmental consulting & engineering firm? Are you looking for a company that will invest in your development and grow your professional skills? If so, consider a career with Apex.
Powered by record sales, extraordinary client retention, strategic acquisitions, and an entrepreneurial spirit, Apex Companies is one of the fastest growing environmental consulting and engineering firms in the US. We take pride in keeping our clients happy and have earned numerous awards for project excellence. We continue to grow, and we want you to grow with us.
Your Responsibilities as a Field Technician 3:
- Perform landscaping, light construction, and maintenance repairs for properties as directed.
- Operate landscaping and light construction equipment.
- Maintain equipment trailer and service vehicles.
- Perform minor repairs on equipment.
- Implement stormwater management techniques.
- Learn advanced construction repair.
- Observe safe work practices.
- Actively develop your own career growth.
Why you'll love working for us:
- Company-subsidized medical and dental.
- Company-paid life, short, and long-term disability.
- 401k match, tuition assistance, and more.
- Cross-training and the ability to work on a variety of projects.
- Performance-based bonuses or other incentives.
- Working with the best and brightest in the industry.
- 750+ employee national firm with 50+ locations across the US.
What we're looking for:
- GED or High School diploma.
- 3-5 years of experience in construction or field services.
- OSHA 40-Hour HAZWOPER certification preferred
- Experience with light construction, landscaping, data collection, and stormwater management concepts and techniques.
- Ability to work with hand tools.
- Ability to lift and carry 60 pounds, work in confined spaces, and work under inclement weather conditions.
- Stable employment history and favorable employment references.
- Track record of excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Clean driving and criminal records.
- Own reliable transportation.
Interested? Apply now.
Apex Companies, LLC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: Apex Companies does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes for any of our job postings, to our careers sites, or to any employees of Apex Companies or affiliates. Apex Companies is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.